9 months ago
* Shoes must be worn at all times. A substantial sole is required and enclosed toe and heel
footwear are highly encouraged.
* All clothing shall be sufficient to conceal undergarments at all times, including when the student is
* Clothing shall not be sheer, see through, or form fitting. No tube tops, halter tops, spaghetti
straps, off the shoulder shirts, or strapless shirts or dresses. Shoulder straps on garments must
be at least two inches wide.
* Pants may not fall more than 2 inches below the natural waistline.
* Skirts and shorts must be longer than the fingertips when the student is standing straight and
arms are extended down the legs.
* Hats may not be worn indoors. Exceptions may be granted for medical reasons.
* Clothing, hats, jewelry or accessories shall be free of writing, pictures, or any other images that are
crude, vulgar, profane, or sexually suggestive, or which bear drugs, alcohol, tobacco, gangs or
* Accessories (earrings, jewelry) that present a safety hazard to the wearer or others are prohibited.
* Sunglasses may be worn on campus outside of class. Prescription sunglasses may be worn in class
only with a written explanation from an ophthalmologist stating why they need to be worn.
* Hair shall be clean and neatly groomed. Hair may not be sprayed by any coloring that would drip